NEBOSH: The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health.
- NEBOSH [The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health] formed in 1979 as an Awarding Body with Charitable Trust.
- They offer Internationally-valid qualifications which are designed to face HSE in workplace.
- NEBOSH Qualifications attract 50000 candidates yearly which are accessible by different Course Provider in the World.
- In 2014, NEBOSH received Britain’s utmost honour – The Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade.
- It is an Awarding body permitted by Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
- NEBOSH Qualifications are accepted by the significant proficient membership bodies including Institution of Occupational Safety & Health - IOSH & Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management - CIWEM.
- NEBOSH provides Award level, Certificate level, Diploma’s level & Masters level qualification for the professionals to train in the OHSE field.
- NEBOSH is also an ISO 9001:2008 registered Organization.
NEBOSH International General Certificate Level – 3:
- NEBOSH IGC - International General Certificate course is common and applicable for any sectors in HSE or Non-HSE field.
- Eligibility: Any Fresher, Graduates, Diploma Holders, Working Professionals and those embarking on a career in Safety are eligible to do NEBOSH IGC.
- It covers an international standard and strong health and safety management systems and ensures candidates to be more responsible in any global Organization.
- The Course includes a range of workplace hazards and methods of control according to International Standards for Safety and Health Management including ILO codes of practice.
- NEBOSH IGC Qualification also meets the academic requirement of Technical IOSH [Tech IOSH] of IOSH.
- Hazards categorize.
- Recommend to minimise the Risks.
- Inspect Accident / Occurrence.
- Identify Health & Safety Legislation major prerequisite.
- Records maintaining.
- Accept Workplace Examination.
- Accepting individual and managerial factor.
- To review, assist and monitor in developing Health and Safety Policy.
Benefits in taking NEBOSH IGC Course through Vindico Solutions:
- NEBOSH in association with Arbrit Safety & Engineering Solutions – Edapally-Kerala, Cochin’s No.1 leading Course Provider to offer the courses in Chennai.
- Vindico deliver the courses through NEBOSH approved Trainers to get good marks in the exam and to experience practically.
- Amazing Training & Operational Facilities.
- Our Training provides the student or individual to be creative, interactive, communicable, flexible and engaging style which develops knowledge and understanding.
- Individual awareness is given by the Instructor to all the candidates thru brain storm session which really helps our candidates for better understanding to lead a secured and protected atmosphere.
- Daily Mock session conducted to improvise knowledge.
- Our training gives more confident to the delegates to take up the exams with positive mode.
- We aim to the maximum standards of ethical performance.
- We take the training feedback from both trainers and candidates to improve the strategy of constant upgrading.
- Phone and Email support to the delegates after the completion of the course and exam.
NEBOSH IGC – Course Content:
NEBOSH IGC Syllabus is divided into 3 Units.
Unit IGC 1: Management of International Health and safety
Element 1: Foundation in Health and safety
Element 2: Health and Safety Management Systems 1-Policy
Element 3: Health and Safety Management Systems 2-Organising
Element 4: Health and Safety Management Systems 3-Planning
Element 5: Health and safety Management Systems 4-Measuring, Audit and Review
Unit GC 2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
Element 1: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
Element 2: Transport Hazards and Risk Control
Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
Element 4: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
Element 5: Electrical Safety
Element 6: Fire Safety
Element 7: Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk control
Element 8: Physical and physiological Health Hazards and Risk control
Unit GC 3: International Health and Safety – Work related Practical Assessment.
10 Days Training + 02 Days Exams
Mode of Study:
Face-to-Face [09.30am – 05.00pm]
: 02 Theory Papers [Passing Mark - 45% out of 100 marks] + 01 Practical Assessment [Passing Mark - 60% out of 100 marks].
NEBOSH IGC Exam in Results & Certification.
Results will be announced after 2 months from the date of NEBOSH IGC Exam.
Certification – 2 months from the date of result to receive the Certificate.